A new adventure

Anyone ever have that feeling that you were meant to do something? Well, after I attended my moms Stella & Dot Trunk Show, I totally fell in love! Not only with the beautiful accessories they offered, but with the career opportunity they offered to women as well. So I joined as an Independent Stylist!
check out these amazing bracelets!


My goal with adding this business venture to my Jen and Jac Designs business is that I will be able to continue to be a stay at home mom, working from home, and hopefully being able to contribute more to my families finances! Did I mention I never want to do the 9-5 thing again? (don't tell my husband!) The "working world" was never for me. I love staying in my pj's til noon, eating lunch with my kiddos on the couch, being lazy and playing toys when I should be cleaning the house, etc., etc.!

Stella & Dot is a wonderful company that offers women the opportunity to work as little or as much as they would like. I am working on finding a balance with being a mother, wife, childrens clothing designer, and Stella & Dot Stylist, among other things as well!

A little more about Stella & Dot! S& D is a boutique-style accessories company sold through in-home Trunk Shows. Trunk Shows are a time to visit with friends, try on fabulous Stella& Dot jewelry and get style advice from me (your Stylist) and from each other. The average hostess earns $300 in free jewelry. Trunk Shows typically last 2-3 hours and are very simple! One theme I am loving is Champagne and Cupcakes. How simple, fun, and yummy for a fun girls night out. Another thing I love about Stella & Dot is that even if not everyone can make it to your show, they'll still be able to shop your event online.

the Ikat tote is the August hostess special!
I am hoping to get a few more Trunk Shows on for August, so be sure to let me know ASAP if you think is something you would like to do! Thank you for reading my long winded post! Those of you who are my Jen and Jac fans please know that J and J will always be here. I love to create and sew more now than I ever have. In the future I hope to offer Stella & Dot/Jen and Jac Designs at the same venue! Shopping for your little ones and yourself in one place. How perfect!

Thank you all so much for being loyal customers and friends. I can't wait to hear from you and help take care of all your Jen and Jac Designs/Stella & Dot needs.

I am hosting my Stella & Dot coming out party at my house in Hartland, MI on August 23rd. I plan on having a rack of Jen and Jac Designs available as well! If you are local or close enough to make the trip please email me at: jenandjacdesigns@gmail.com or jactomyn@hotmail.com for directions. I look forward to seeing some of you! Don't forget if you want to get the awesome Blue Ikat tote to book a show in August!

:)Jacqui
www.stelladot.com/jacquitomyn
www.jenandjacdesigns.bigcartel.com

88 comments:

Sherri McKelvey said...

Best of luck on your new venture. It sounds exciting!

Amy AB said...

Congrats Jacqui - I am sure you will do great!

Unknown said...

Good luck! We just love your dresses :) -

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Rayne Gill

Unknown said...

What an exciting venture, good luck. Amy Lewis

Michele Amato said...

Good Luck! You will do great! Love your dresses!

Unknown said...

LOVE Jen and Jac Designs. My daughter has some twirl skirts and some hair clips and I love them!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jacqui! Such an exciting time for Jen and Jac Designs as well as your new business adventure! xxx ooo

Jen Kapeller

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

PS. I'll talk it over.with my hubby and I might be able to make it to your show. I'm right in highland.

Chrissy pritchett

The McGintys said...

How fun!!!! Good luck with your new adventure! Sure you will do an amazing job!

Angie McGinty

Anonymous said...

Best of wishes on your new adventure.

Stacie Bigler

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new adventure! Best of luck,
Sara Perkins

Jen said...

Love your creations! and wtg on the new venture, Stella and Dot stuff is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck and Congrats!

Angie Acheff

Sarah said...

Good luck on the new venture! We love your creations! ~ Sarah Peterson

JSpringstead said...

Sounds fun, best wishes on your newest business venture!

Jennifer Springstead

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!! Good Luck. Jill Carey

Haley said...

So excited for you and your new adventure! Hoping to be able to make it to the event!

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're going to do great! I've never heard of it before but thanks for info. Becky Torrey

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I love your dresses and I love Stella & Dot! How exciting :) ~Amber Duberg

JodyB said...

Best of luck! I love your dresses and can't wait to get more!

Thanks!
Jody Beamer

Anonymous said...

Multitalented! Good luck...

Casey kemp said...

Good luck on your new adventure! You dresses are so cute!
Casey Kemp

Val Griffis said...

Congrats I'm so happy for you!

Val Griffis

Stephanie walden said...

Sounds like the best of ALL worlds to me! You go girl!

Stephanie Walden

Anonymous said...

How do you find the time!?!?! Congrats!!! Looking forward to spending more money with you! -Stephanie Howes

Brandy K said...

How fun, never heard of Stella and dot before! I'm not too far from Hartland, either, I didn't know we were soo close!

~Brandy Ketchum

Brigid Jackson said...

I love stella & dot and your toddler dresses are ridiculously adorable!!!! Good luck :)

Sarah Harder said...

Love Love Love your stuff! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck - I love being able to stay home with the kiddos also! Meagan Witkowski

Courtney driggett said...

Congrats on your new adventure! I'm
Fairly new to you j&j designs, my first little one arrives sept 20 and can't wait to get her into your stuff! I livd it!!!!!

Andrea Mooradian said...

Congratulations. I am SOOO glad your dresses are here for good!
ashay815@hotmail.com

Emma Grace said...

Congrats on your new adventure :)

Trisha said...

We love J&J and hope to order more designs in the future! Best of luck to your S&D business as well!! :) Congrats!!!!

Trisha Foerster
trishafoerster@gmail.com

Samantha Minke said...

You are PERFECT for a s&d stylist! I love love their jewelry & love love your dresses. Good luck! I know you'll be successful also with Stella & Dot! :) Samantha Minke

Coleman Family said...

You will be great at this jac!

Tiffany Hatch said...

I don't think we had that here! I love your dresses and custom creations though. <3

Anonymous said...

My wife does not need more things to spend money on. But, you do high quality work, so she can support you in any endeavors you may choose. Jon Woodruff

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck in your new endeavor. I am not familiar with Stella & Dot, but I look forward to learning at your party. Plus, I can dress shop for Charlotte. How cool is that!? Diane Woodruff ilovejtwoodruff@hotmail.com

Kimberly Bell said...

Best of luck to you! I have a few friends who work for Stella and Dot and they love it!!
Kimberly Bell
Bluevioletstar@hotmail.com

jen mckay said...

congrats Jacqui....Miss you !
Jenny mckay

rearick7958 said...

Good Luck!!!

Laura Pace said...

There's nothing better than being able to stay at home with your kids!!! Good luck on your new adventure and I'm so glad that Jen and Jac will be going strong too!
Laura Pace
Laura@ulmer.net

The Detulleos said...

Good Luck Jac-I know you'll do great!
P.S. You're doing good to be out of your pj's by noon-sometimes my hubby comes home from work and I'm still in mine. lol

~Jen

Erin Smith said...

Congrats and good luck! So glad that you have found something that you will love! However I love Jen and Jac!!!!!

Erin Smith

Dannielle moore said...

Love what you do!

Melanie Willman said...

God bless in your new adventure!

Lindsey Simonis said...

Congratulations! Love your dresses and I LOVE S&D!

Roxanne Learst said...

Good Luck :)

Callie said...

Best of luck to you ! I will have to go check out Stella and Dot!

Jessica Stephens said...

Congrats on selling!! I love Stella and dot!!! Everytime I watch tv I always find so many famous people wearing it!! It's def IN

Anonymous said...

So excited for u! Best of luck! I love your work.... Jill Wallace

Rebekah Truba said...

Awesome. Good Luck with your new venture. You're so sweet that I am sure you'll do well
Rebekah Truba

Tonya eggert said...

Sounds wonderful! Good luck
Tonya Eggert

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck! Can't wait for your party,
Kim Molosky

Anna said...

Good luck with the new venture.
Anna

Sarah Hansen said...

Oh that is AWESOME!!! I can't do august but I think end of september possibly!

*Sarah Hansen

Heather Shurter said...

Sounds like a great new adventure! Love your dresses!

Brittany Perry said...

How exciting! :)

Jen and Jac Designs said...

You are the custom twirl skirt winner! Thanks Jody!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

You are the custom dress winner! Thanks Stephanie!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Amy

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Rayne!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Sara, I've emailed on your customs just wanted to make sure you got my address to mail shirts to!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Jen!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Would love for you to make it. We live just north of Clyde Rd.

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Stacie!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Sara!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Sarah!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Jill!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Haley! Hope to see you on the 23rd!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Stephanie!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

You should come on the 23rd!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

I would love it Sarah!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Heather!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you Rebecca! I appreciate it :)

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Jon! I appreciate your support!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Excited to see you Diane!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

I miss you too Jenny! We should get together soon!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Jen!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thanks Erin!

Jen and Jac Designs said...

Thank you!

dysfunction said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.